Organic Ragi (Hand Pounded Red variety)-900 gm
- Ragi has high protein content. The main protein fraction is eleusinin.
- Ragi is a rich source of minerals. It has been found to have between 5-30 times the calcium content found in other cereals. It is also rich in phosphorus, potassium and iron.
- Ragi controls diabetes Initial studies have also shown that finger millet controls blood glucose levels, and hyperglycemic and oxidative stress. Finger millet has also shown promise in accelerating wound healing among diabetics.
- Ragi has anti-microbial properties
- Ragi has anti-cancer potential
- Ragi keeps you young
- Ragi reduces “bad” cholestrol, prevents cardiovascular disease